A 2 word sentence that is so complex. I must say that as I am about to enter my "late 20s" I finally feel comfortable with who I am. I am no longer am trying to fit in or be the person that others may want me to be. I know myself.
I know who I am at my core and who I am striving to be. Circumstances may change, but who I am I hope will always remain constant.
I am a teacher.
I am a learner.
I am an observer.
I am concerned.
I am compassionate.
I am passionate and dedicated.
I care.
I am a change agent.
I smile.
I believe small moments are everywhere.
I am a small, but important piece of the world.
I am loved.
I am specially made.
I am uncomfortable with being comfortable.
I am old fashioned.
I am a worker.
I laugh.
I am an athlete.
I am a coach.
I am exactly who I was meant to be.
Who are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment