Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fufilled.

I have truly felt filled lately. Filled with God's love. Overflowing love that I can share with others. Filled with diversity. Diversity of people and experience. Filled with joy. Filled with contentment. All of this comes from God. I have no doubts about that.

I was trying to explain that to mom on the phone tonight. Trying to explain that I feel very fufilled with the work that I am doing-both paid and unpaid. Basically I am serving. And when I serve others I lose track of myself. And when I lose track of myself I am overwhelmed with gratitude for opportunities that I have to walk alongside others. I made some comment that if I were in a relationship I wouldn't necessarily have the time to give. She agreed, but said that there might come a time in my life when I am not fulfilled by the work I am doing anymore. I can't imagine ever saying that God's work doesn't fulfill me. What a slap in the face to God. God's will for me will ALWAYS fill me. It will never leave me empty. As much as I love my family, they don't get it. They don't get the way that God has completely changed and completed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment