It's so easy to celebrate God and life's blessing when life is good. I've been liking my job, felt relaxed, and for the most part had fun. The weather has been nice. I got to watch the Badgers play at Soldier Field. My volleyball team has won 5 games, compared to the 7 I won in the past 2 years as a coach.
But life is a serious of ups and downs or peaks and valleys as some say. I'm learning to try to be present in the ups, rather than wonder when the down will come. And I'm trying to grow in understanding that God is present ALWAYS. What changes is my willingness to seek Him and lean on him. I can choose to give into my human desires and rely on people to try to get me through this conflict, or I can choose God and His wisdom and peace that can only come from Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment